KTP18 TRIGGER POLE
$199.95 was $289.95
This product is currently sold out.
IN STOCK - SHIPPING NOW
TWO YEARS IN THE MAKING AND THE FIRST OF IT'S KIND.
The KNEKT TRIGGER POLE allows instant control of your GoPro's start/stop record button. No batteries or wifi remote needed. No delay and perfect function in, out and under water. The culmination of a two-year development process, the painstakingly designed KTP18 incorporates four of our most advanced product features in one unit.
It starts with an 18-inch KNEKT FPSH Handle as it’s base, a product that has already proven itself in the harshest conditions.
Building on that foundation we created a proprietary interface that incorporates the same patented, single-pivot-point mechanism as our game changing trigger handles.
To achieve a smooth and precise interaction between the trigger and shutter button we have chosen JAGWIRE performance cables. These performance stainless steel cables are competition-grade, the same ones used in high end racing bikes.
Pulling it all together and assuring a rock solid connection between your GoPro and the KTP18 we have integrated our custom billet aluminum KTA mount directly into the pole. This custom mount is capable of 4 times the holding power of a plastic mount and allows for full 180 degree range of camera rotation.
We can confidently say that the world’s finest and most functional GoPro accessory is now available.
- Easy one-handed camera control, even for selfies.
- Fully functional in, out and under water.
- No remote control or batteries needed, instant camera response with zero delay.
- Stainless and aluminum spring return trigger mechanism handles the harshest environments.
- Works with and without our KSD6 Dome Port for the ultimate over/under and diving combination.
- Built in Wrist Tether keeps you connected to when the conditions get heavy.
- Compatible with GoPro Hero 3+, Hero4 and Blackout Housings.
- Tool free design enables you to quickly mount and remove your camera.
- Materials – Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mounting – Billet Aluminum GoPro interface accepts stock GoPro screw that comes with camera or our custom KLS aluminum screw.
- Dimensions 22” x 2 1/2” x 2 1/2 ”
- Weight – 7.5 oz.
In The Bag
- KNEKT KBB Billet Bezel
- 4 Stainless Flathead Screws
- 1 Plastic Thumb Screw